Monday, June 11, 2012

Gothic Potion Cabinet in Miniature

More than a month since I last posted.. I have returned from New Orleans with some new inspirations and some photos I will share at a later date.
 
I have a few new items to show in the next few weeks.. Wanted to share a Gothic Potion Cabinet I completed. Really very happy with how it turned out. The pottery bottles are all hand made by me from polymer clay.






 above and below are a few new bottles I have created.. Will be making more of these soon..


I also wanted to share that my Friend Patricia Paul has started a blog.. You can see it here:
 http://patriciapaulstudio.blogspot.com/
Many of you already know her creations, but if you are not familiar with her she makes spooky and unsual miniatures pieces of art that so wonderful.. Below her Gargoyle bead...



4 comments:

  1. Félicitations, c'est superbe, les fioles, pots, les livres et le meuble. L'ensemble est magnifique.
    Minima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades un trabajo fantástico!!
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika, thanks so much for the shout out! Yes, I am just seeing this now....
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete