Friday, May 29, 2015

Miniature Skull Curiosities and Specimens


Some new items in Spellbound Books and Curiosities shop. Mostly skull specimens.
If you are interested in any items you can email me at evminiatures@msn.com.
also.. I am revamping my web page after it accidentally was deleted. 
But you can check out the new layout here erickav.com

some of the curiosity's displayed in my Spellbound Books and Curiosities Shop.


Skull curiosity cabinet

Craniometer
Was used for measuring the external dimensions of skulls. 
You can see a real one in the photo below.



 Fused Head Skull 
Inspired by the Mutter Museum specimens.


 3 stacked skulls under glass dome


 Miniature Crystal Skull
Skull was hand sculpted and then cast clear by me.



 Black and white dragon embryos


Religious Relics
Saint hand and Blood vial.











3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry about your website!

    You make the most amazingly detailed miniatures; I admire your work immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning scary pieces. Wonderful creative work. I'm very impressed by the craniometer.
    This is first time I learn about their existence. Most of all I love the miniature crystal skull.
    Thanks for sharing these great photos.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. a dream world that I discovered with great pleasure

    ReplyDelete