Sunday, March 4, 2018

Dumbledore’s Telescope and Other Celestial Instruments

New Celestial Instruments for sale:

https://www.erickav.com/shop



Hello All, I have been wanting to post about a special order I recently completed. I thought this would be a good time since I had a batch of new Wizard Celestial Items.
Dumbledore’s Telescope was made for Sean Valentine of Valentine Miniatures. 
Here are a few photos of Dumbledore's telescope below:


You can see more photos here: 
Also please check out his other room box creations on his web page here: https://www.valentinesminiatures.co.uk/
He has created some of the most amazing rooms in miniature and I am proud he has used some of my items in them. 
This telescope was made for a wonderful roombox of Dumbledore’s Office. 





Below are some images I found online of the real telescope:-)

You can see below where the telescope sites in his office.

 

 Thanks so much for looking:
erickav.com


5 comments:

  1. Impresionantes,gran trabajo!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome and fascinating! Thank you for sharing
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika, I have coveted one of your creations to include in my miniature Hogwarts and a few minutes ago purchased a large hanging armillary sphere from you. What were the dimensions for Dumbledore's telescope and would you be willing to create another one? The space I have on the balcony in my Dumbledore's office is 3 1/4" deep, 5 1/2" tall and 4" wide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather could you send me an email to evminiatures@msn.com. I tried to email you but it won't let me at the moment. It might let me send you an email if I reply to yours.

      Delete
  4. Hi Erika! Your new creation is stunning! What a work of Art! I love your magical creations! Thanks for sharing the link... it is very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete