Friday, March 27, 2020

Apothecary Chests and Sale

Hello Everyone
Hope you and your loved ones are all staying safe and tucked away at this time. Possibly finding some time to work on those mini projects. I have not been to creative lately, but I have finished up a small batch of Apothecary Chests. Please stop by and see them if you have time.

Also, I was keeping a group of unsold minis to send off to a friend who was going to put them on a table at a miniature show. Because all the shows are canceled, I am going to offer them on my page as a “sale” price. They are listed at a very deep discount. Really a wholesale price. There is only one of each of them.    Hope to find a home for them all😊

Thanks so very much to all my buyers and collectors. I hope to have some interesting minis to show you next month (if I get back in the groove soon😊









Ericka
erickav.com


No comments:

Post a Comment