Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lots and Lots of Lollipops

Hello everyone.... Been slow updating my blog. I have lots to talk about including a few articles published in magazines. But I will wait till I get them in my hands before I talk about them.. For now here are some Lollipops I have made. They are for sale on my Etsy store here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/evminiatures?ref=seller_info&view_type=gallery. Also I am getting ready to sell my Honydukes sweet shop to make room for other items. For now here are some photos of my Lolly's.... I like to photograph them up close to see all the details..














4 comments:

  1. They're wonderful, Ericka! Didn't you start out as a candy-maker? Sometimes, re-visting your "roots" is a very good thing! :-) Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Yes I started out as a food maker:-) I have really been in the mood lately to make sweets too..

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for my little set to arrive :) so glad you started making sweets again! I'm going to need quite a few to fill my honeydukes overtime lol :D

    ReplyDelete