Saturday, August 21, 2021

Hello Peeps… Sorry it has been sooooo long since I have last shared an update. I have been working hard on some special orders and commissions. I have taken some time away from doing special orders for awhile so I can be more creative. I have a lot of new minis to share in the next few months.

Most of the books for sale this time are "one of a kind" (there is only one of them). But I have made a new improved Spell book and a Spell Journal. I have made small batches of them for now.

Please take a look at my new batch of books for sale here: https://www.erickav.com/shop

You can also get in touch with me directly at evminiatures@msn.com

Ericka VanHorn

evminiatures@msn.com
erickav.com

facebook.com/erickavanhorn
instagram.com/erickavanhorn
pinterest.com/evminiatures



NEW Spider Web Journal

Handmade leather spider web journal. My new spider web journal has a spider and a web on each page. But leaves space for your personal writing on each page. 


NEW Miniature Leather bound Spell Book of Shadows

My new and improved:-) Spell book. It is twice as thick and the printing is better. Miniature Leather bound Spell Book (Book of Shadows) with writing and pictures on both sides of the pages. 













No comments:

Post a Comment